What We Love About Friendly
Their products are no-nonsense; no ‘fancy packaging’. Yet the care and attention that’s gone into their making, belies the simplicity of the marketing.
For a gift you’ll feel good about giving, or even just to spoil yourself, this Soap Selection box brings together four of our favourites in one (recycled cardboard) place:
- Orange & Grapefruit – great for getting any day off to a flying start
- Lemongrass & Hemp – boost your mood with this wonderful scent
- Patchouli & Sandalwood – a warm and exotic punch
- Lavender – the relaxing classic.
Every bar is handmade in Yorkshire from 100% natural ingredients, which are easy on the planet and kind to the skin. Their rich, creamy lather is naturally moisturising and thoroughly nourishing.
How it’s good for the planet
- The ingredients are totally natural.
- It’s 100% plastic free.
- Rob & Geoff use the ancient cold-process method of soap making, which creates a biodegradable soap with zero by-products. There is literally no waste.
- You’re buying a local constructed product – every bar of Friendly soap is made entirely by hand in the U.K.
- All products are ethically sourced using Fair Trade ingredients.
Who backs up the claims?
Friendly Soaps are registered with The Vegan Society, Cruelty Free International and have a ‘Best’ rating with Ethical Consumer.
Weight: 4 x 95g = 380g of soaps, total weight 570g with packaging.