- Spray liberally around the top of the bowl and allow the cleaner to dribble down into the water bowl, cleansing as it goes.
- Then scrub with a toilet brush all round and flush away.
- For perfect results use regularly, clean the toilet inside and out.
- For stains in the toilet bowl, spray liberally around the top of the bowl, allow to stand for 10 to 15 minutes then scrub and flush.
- For bad stains add a little Dirt Buster Gel.
- For removing lime scale in hard water areas, allow the toilet cleaner to sit in the bowl for 15 to 20 minutes, then scrub well and flush.
Available in 500ml, 1 litre and 5 litres recycled bottles with a handy spray nozzle to get into those difficult places.
It removes the orangy/pinky mould and grime but it is not a bleach, it’s natural remember!
Ingredients – Aqua, vegetable extract, pure orange oil, plant cellulose, coconut extract and 0.01% caustic.
Avoid Eye contact – This is a soap so it will sting if you get it in your eyes. It is not toxic and can be rinsed away with cold water. Avoid eye contact.
GOOD TO KNOW – Our products are never tested on animals, are child safe and vegan friendly. All provided lovingly from Mother Nature. All packaging is recyclable and is recycled.
SHAKE WELL – There are no stabilisers, no unnatural colourants and some ingredients may separate.