This beautiful Face Cream has a delicate aroma of Mandarin and is a popular Moisturiser suitable for all skin types
The blend of natural plant oils used to make this cream are:
- Jojoba Oil – Used by Geishas for centuries. Similar in composition to our skin’s oils, making it easily absorbed. It softens, protects and helps the skin to retain moisture, which helps in the fight against wrinkles. This oil helps to balance sebum levels in the skin, and contains Myristic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Peach Kernel Oil – A fine textured mild oil. The oil is easily absorbed and has a soft and smooth quality when used on the skin. Rich in fatty acids and anti oxidant vitamins A and E, it is especially good for sensitive, inflamed, dry or mature skin.
- Passionflower Oil – A light oil containing high levels of Vitamin C, an important component in collagen manufacture and skin elasticity. Passionflower also contains the 17 amino acids that are naturally found in plant proteins, and is high in Vitamin A which rejuvenates the skin leading to a brighter and fresher complexion.
- Rosehip Oil – A luxurious and classic oil which has a high content of vitamins A, E and F, as well as being an excellent source of Omega 3. Rosehip Oil is one of the best oils for skin rejuvenation. It soothes and adds elasticity to the skin, and helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Avocado Oil – A mild, nourishing and deeply moisturising Oil, rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E. It has high levels of Oleic Acid, and contains amino acids, sterols and lecithin. Avocado oil has a unique feeling on the skin, similar to squalane. It helps to stimulate collagen production and is especially good for dry and mature skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil – Contains high levels of Gamma linoleic acid or GLA, which helps to strengthen the skin’s barrier functions. Evening Primrose also helps to soothe and soften the skin.
Essential Oils used:
- Mandarin – With a delicate sweet and floral aroma helps to maintain moisture in the skin.
- Lavender – With a light floral aroma is a valuable oil for the skin, promoting the growth of new cells and helping to balance sebum levels.
- Palmarosa – Has a floral aroma and an uplifting effect on the emotions, working to restore water balance and stimulate sebum secretion.
- Patchouli – Has a spicy, slightly exotic fragrance, helps tissue regeneration, and regrowth of skin cells. Has a cooling and healing effect.
- Ylang Ylang – is floral and slightly exotic and is a versatile oil, providing a balancing action on sebum levels in the skin.