A highly Moisturising and Hydrating Every Day Face Cream, which has a lovely subtle, uplifting floral aroma.
Good for those with a normal, or tending towards an oily skin.
The blend of natural plant oils used to make this cream are:
- Jojoba Oil – Used by Geishas for centuries. Similar in composition to our skin’s oils, making it easily absorbed. It softens, protects and helps the skin to retain moisture, which helps in the fight against wrinkles. This oil helps to balance sebum levels in the skin, and contains Myristic acid which has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Apricot Kernel Oil – A mild oil easily absorbed by the skin. This oil enhances skin elasticity, known for its skin rejuvenating properties. Also rich in fatty acids and anti oxidant vitamins A and E. Vitamin A nourishes the skin by helping to protect the cell membranes. Vitamin E works to protect the skin against the damage of free radicals.
- Safflower Oil – With high levels of Linoleic acid, which makes up a large proportion of the skin barrier, safflower oil rejuvenates the skin and helps to repair the damage done to our skin. Safflower oil works with the skin to retain moisture and to soften the skin.
- Rosehip Oil – A luxurious and classic oil which has a high content of vitamins A, E and F, as well as being an excellent source of Omega 3. Rosehip Oil is one of the best oils for skin rejuvenation. It soothes and adds elasticity to the skin, and helps to reduce fine lines and wrinkles.
- Avocado Oil – A mild, nourishing and deeply moisturising Oil, rich in vitamins A, B1, B2, D and E. It has high levels of Oleic Acid, and contains amino acids, sterols and lecithin. Avocado oil has a unique feeling on the skin, similar to squalane. It helps to stimulate collagen production and is especially good for dry and mature skin.
- Evening Primrose Oil – Contains high levels of Gamma linoleic acid or GLA, which helps to strengthen the skin’s barrier functions. Evening Primrose also helps to soothe and soften the skin.
Essential Oils used:
- Geranium Rose – Has a sweet aroma similar to Rose with minty overtones, helping to balance sebum levels and keep the skin supple.
- Lavender – With a light floral aroma is a valuable oil for the skin, promoting the growth of new cells and helping to balance sebum levels.
- Neroli – Has a floral aroma, and helps with skin regeneration and improves skin elasticity.
- Patchouli – Has a spicy aroma, helps tissue regeneration, and regrowth of skin cells.
- Rosewood – a sweet and woody aroma, stimulates cells.