What we love about Fair Squared Face Mask Fluid
As its name suggests, Fair Squared was set up to create a fair and ethical way of making products and doing business. This means they carefully research all their suppliers and partners. The principles they feel most strongly about are no child labour and no animal cruelty. This means that when buying a Fair Squared product, you can feel reassured that it has been made in a way that minimises harm to the planet and its occupants.
By applying the fluid together with the Fair Squared cotton facial masks, the ingredients will stay on the skin for a longer period of time and improve the moisturising effect.
Instructions for use:
- Put your preferred formula or a ready-made fluid in a bowl or a deep plate.
- Soak the mask inside it. Just leave it there shortly.
- Put the watered and wrung out cloth on your face and leave it there.
- After usage, the sheet mask can be washed at up to 60 °C and dried. Please take notice of the fact that after the first washing the mask’s size can be shrunk by 10 %.
- When it is dry, the sheet mask can be used over and over again.
How it’s good for the planet
- Fair Squared visit each of their producer partners personally and undertake careful checks to ensure that their partner is adhering to their principles.
- All ingredients are certified vegan friendly.
- The bottle is made from a ‘zero waste’ glass bottle.
Who backs up the claims?
Fair Squared are FLO-CERT certified, which means they obtain all available Fair-trade ingredients from Fairtrade producers who are regularly monitored by the Fair Label Organization (FLO). This means that the producers receive a payment that benefits them and also an additional premium which helps the workers and their families to improve their living conditions. The Fairtrade-seal, however, ensures trustworthiness and guarantees against Fair-washing.
Aqua, Vegetable Oil, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot Kernel Oil*), Olea Europaea Oil (Olive Oil*), Coco Caprylate, Propylheptyl Caprate, Glycerine, Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin /Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Chamomilla Recutita Leaf Extract (Camomile Tea*) Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Parfume, Sodium Phytinate, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol
Aqua, Vegetable Oil, Glycerine, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil (Apricot Kernel Oil*), Coco Caprylate, Propylheptyl Caprate, Olea Europaea Oil (Olive Oil*), Polyglyceryl-6 Stearate, Polyglyceryl-6 Behenate, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Arganis Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil*), Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Parfume, Sodium Phytinate, Alcohol, Lactic Acid, Linalool, Limonene, Citronellol