These Bambaw bowls are handcrafted out of shells discarded by Indonesian coconut oil producers. Once collected, they are cut, cleaned and sanded. Finally, the bowls are polished with coconut oil for a shiny and smooth surface.
- 100% Natural
- Plastic free & biodegradable
- Ethically & sustainably made in Indonesia
- Each one is individual and unique
- Diameter average: 10cm – 12cm; depth: 6cm – 7cm
- Reusable, food safe and 100% natural with no artificial glues or lacquers
- The bowls are the result of an upcycling process, helping to reduce the waste of natural resources. With every use, you save a coconut, help the environment and support rural craftspeople.
- The bowls come packaged in paper that can be recycled.
- Contains one bowl.
- Hand wash only.